UX Designer’s Mission:
At Jam3, we believe our clients business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. As our new UX Designer, you will be enhancing the functionality, usability and accessibility of all our productions with your superior knowledge of IA, pageflows and wireframes while always making sure to uphold the Jam3 standard of design, “the sauce”. You need to be competent in all facets of the design process and exceptionally talented and skilled in interaction and information architecture design.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You are responsible for delivering best-in-class customer experiences for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Viacom, Fox, Disney). Be it a website, VR experience or chatbot, the possibilities are endless! We look forward to meeting with you to discuss this amazing career opportunity.
The Real Opportunity!
- Using your strategic skills, collaborate with our Executive Producers during the pitch phase to help sell through ideas and concepts rooted in research
- You should be able to scope and layout anything from an interactive in-browser experience to a big.com, a native app, chatbots, and beyond
- Lead UX workshops with the goal of defining business and user objectives, defining audiences, and mapping out high-level UX
- Collaborate with Strategy to ensure UX meets product requirements and experience expectations
- Create and present UX ideas, wireframes, and user flows, using human-centric design practices that also include rationale based on customer research and best practices that keep business outcomes in mind
- Create and deliver content strategies that are fueled by content audits, competitive audits and communicate the overall story and structure of the experience
- Ensure best practices are adhered to from pitch to launch. Researching, developing, and implementing new UX concepts
- Familiarity with machine learning, conversational UI, AR platforms, Web VR will go a long way!
- Attention to detail is critical. We take great pride in making sure every deliverable is pixel perfect
- Ability to explain rationale for creative choices both internally to our project teams and externally to clients, rationale should be based on research on the end user and connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design
- Learn quickly and adapt to new technology and approaches to production. Always be thinking of the best possible solution for the specific challenge at hand
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.