Executive Producer’s Mission:
Hi. We’re Jam3, a design and experience agency. We help modern brands launch their products and design new customer experiences in digital, and beyond.
Our team brings folks together from around the world. We have Strategy, Creative, Experience Design and Production all under one roof (four roofs, actually). This amazing fusion of talents lets us make things we could never make alone.
Innovating all day makes us pretty fun people to work with too. We’re curious about new ideas, we know how to make them happen, and we’re always there to support each other throughout the process.
If you like making good things better you’ll fit right in.
As our new Executive Producer you would build relationships and memorable engagements with clients based on problem solving, modern experiences and exceptional service. We are looking for someone who embodies our values of community, curiosity, passion, positivity and teamwork with a track record of delivery.
You'll be responsible for building relationships, scoping, estimating and work-streaming productions, building bespoke teams, and leading brilliant executions for our clients worldwide. We're project-based, so we're always working with someone interesting, be it adidas, Facebook, Google, Oculus, Netflix, or Diageo.
Read on for details! We’re looking forward to meeting you.
The Real Opportunity!
Using a combination of inbound leads, and your own network, you will be responsible for a portion of Jam3’s sales
You’ll cultivate awesome relationships and consistently increase the portion of repeat business that is based on trust
You’ll supervise productions for success, turning often rough and raw ideas into smart production ready plans with clear visions for success, solid SOWs, timelines and profitable budgets
You’ll maintain project health by overseeing producers and providing expert advice while in production
While your Producers ensure the successful day to day management of projects, you are responsible for the high level project outcomes and continued long-term success between Jam3 and our clients
You’ll partner with the HOP, Talent Manager and HR to expand, retain and cultivate a best in class talent pool
You’ll be responsible for reviewing and routing all client/project related legal paperwork. This includes Proposals, MSA’s, SOW’s, NDA’s, etc
Communication is one of the central roles of the Executive Producer. As EP you’ll ensure healthy communication flow, acting as a sounding board for HOP. You’ll be communicating with:
• Clients and prospective clients – about our thinking, services, value, brand reputation, ideas and our executions
• Industry – connecting with the community as senior members and thought leaders, who understand the industry, brand behaviours, trends etc.
• Business Development Team - about incoming leads and opportunities
• Producers – about projects goals, elements, risks, obstacles and of course, solutions
• Pitch Teams – as leads on all pitches working deeply with CD’s TD’s and HOP to develop winning and cost effective pitches
• Directors – to scope, quote, problem solve and develop solutions that meet creative and client needs
• Creatives – to ensure creative treatments are on brief, on strategy and place us in pole position to win
• The Partners and HOP to deliver accurate and timely reporting
Jam3 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.