Senior UX Designer’s Mission:
At Jam3, we believe our clients business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. As our new Senior UX Designer, you will be enhancing the functionality, usability and accessibility of all our productions with your superior knowledge of IA, pageflows and wireframes while always making sure to uphold the Jam3 standard of design, “the sauce”. You need to be competent in all facets of the design process and exceptionally talented and skilled in interaction and information architecture design.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You are responsible for delivering best-in-class customer experiences for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Viacom, Fox, Disney). Be it a website, VR experience or chatbot, the possibilities are endless! We look forward to meeting with you to discuss this amazing career opportunity.
The Real Opportunity!
- Create and present user experience ideas, wireframes and user flows, using human-centric design practices that also include rationale based on customer research and best practices that keep business outcomes in mind.
- Collaborate with Producers, Designers, Developers, and QA teams to ensure UX meets product requirements and experience expectations.
- Attention to detail is critical. We take great pride in making sure every deliverable is pixel perfect
- Using your strategic skills, collaborate with our Executive Producers during the pitch phase to help sell through ideas and concepts rooted in research.
- Ensure best practices are adhered to from pitch to launch. Researching, developing and implementing new user experience concepts.
- Excellent communication skills are a must, you need to be able to articulate ideas clearly when speaking to clients to build trust and sell our ideas.
- Be prepared to explain the rationale for creative choices both internally to our project teams and externally to clients, rationale should be based on research on the end user and connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design
- Manage and mentor a growing team of UX Designers, helping them further and develop their UX and strategic thinking skills.
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- Your personal philosopy on user experience
- Client successes, disasters and how you’ve navigated them
- Your favourite digital productions this year
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.