Senior Designer’s Mission:
At Jam3, we believe our client’s business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. As our new Senior Designer, you will be bringing not only your impeccable design skills but also expertise in client management, problem solving and strategic thinking to our Cannes Lion winning Creative Department.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You will be leading the day-to-day creative on assigned projects from day one, until we launch for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Viacom, Fox, Disney). We look forward to meeting with you to discuss this amazing career opportunity.
The Real Opportunity!
- Lead the day-to-day development and creation of all design deliverables and presentations for assigned projects with minimal oversight from Creative Directors (CDs) and Associate Creative Directors (ACDs)
- Work with CDs and ACDs on client presentations and new business pitches by finding references, supporting design concepts, and creating mockups
- Present your project directly to clients, articulating and defending your design rationale to both internal stakeholders and clients
- Create designs for a range of productions including AR or VR experiences, a .com, a native app, chatbots, and beyond
- Be able to define overall visual language, animation direction and design key UI designs with minimal direction
- Create and present UX ideas, wireframes, and user flows, using human-centric design practices that also include rationale based on customer research and best practices
- Ensure all projects maintain a high degree of innovation, quality and consistency. Make strategic design choices that keep business objectives in mind, independently finding creative solutions
- Regularly communicate with your production teams regarding the status of your projects
- Provide hands-on guidance to productions, providing animation guidance, pixel-pushing the final product and overall ensuring that the creative output has the sauce and enforcing accountability when creative standards are not met
- Assist or assign front-end build production (guides, slicing, layout, etc.), in addition to providing technical feedback to development team via bug tickets
- Mentor and lead Junior and Intermediate Designers that you work alongside with on your projects and provide constructive creative feedback
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- Current web and technology trends and fundamentals in design and web practices that excite you
- Knowledge of creating and designing an interactive experience across multiple digital platforms, such as: desktop, tablet, phones
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.