At Jam3, we believe our client’s business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. As our new Producer, you’ll be responsible for overseeing some of the best digital work coming out of Toronto.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You will be responsible for producing anything from website redesigns to installations for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Viacom, Fox, Disney).
The Real Opportunity!
- Facilitate productions from kick-off to delivery using your leadership, communication and time management skills.
- Manage productions with budgets of $10K to $1MM+, on average Producers at Jam3 manage $1MM – $2MM of work at once.
- Exhibit remarkable client management skills, with the goal of making the client experience enjoyable predictable and collaborative.
- Produce projects that harness new technology in exciting, creative and relevant ways
- Learn quickly and adapt to new technology and approaches to production. Always be thinking of the best possible solution for the specific challenge at hand.
- Work well within a team setting to build consensus, gather facts and determine the best course of action. Your team will depend on you to lead the work with our clients and you always need to ensure that they’re invested.
- Be a problem solver! Curveballs can come every which way and you need to be able to hit them all out of the park.
- Know when to ask for help and when to ask questions. As a Producer you are not an island, you have an entire team and company supporting you.
Be Prepared to discuss things like:
- Your favourite personal production
- Current web and technology trends that excite you
- Your Producer tool box
- The relative merits of Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.