Office Manager’s Mission:
At Jam3, we believe our client’s business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. As our new Office Manager, you will be the beating heart of the office, playing a vital role in making this happen for the team.
From the moment you arrive, you will set the tone as a cultural ambassador for an exciting day in digital production. You’ll maintain a high level of organization and a cool head under pressure. You’re excited by the exposure to new tasks you will receive on a daily basis. You’re a natural leader, exercising your creative problem solving skills and an uncanny ability to spot problems before they arise. You like helping people and you are able to manage tasks and prioritize your responsibilities across various members of the organization.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You play a role in facilitating the delivery of best-in-class customer experiences for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Viacom, Fox, Disney). We look forward to meeting with you to discuss this amazing career opportunity.
The Real Opportunity!
- Open the office up at 9:00am and set the tone for the day! Complete a walkthrough of our space twice daily to ensure everything is up to your high standards and ready for clients. Company is always coming to Jam3.
- Welcome everyone to Jam3 with sincerity and enthusiasm. You’re the first impression for our guests and we trust you’ll make them feel right at home as you connect them to their host.
- Take ownership of our studio, including the proactive organization of communal areas. We’re a growing team so finding new space solutions is an ongoing challenge.
- Be the onsite representative for a variety of vendors including facilities and maintenance, cleaning crew, catering, and our plant caretakers.
- Make new team members feel at home, giving them a detailed tour of the office and acting as a point person for their questions.
- Keep the office stocked with all the trimmings, i.e. groceries, office supplies, new computers and beer.
- Answer phones and emails, distribute and mail out packages.
- You’ll be spending time away from your desk to complete a variety of errands. Computers need repairs, keys need to be cut, lunch pickups need to happen. There’s always something new to do!
- Plan and execute a variety of onsite and offsite initiatives including holiday parties and gifts, charity events, quarterly team outings and industry social functions with confidence and finesse.
- Help us celebrate holidays, birthdays and Jamiversaries. They’re a big deal around here.
- The health & safety of our staff is very important to us, you will be the certified employee representative on our Joint Health & Safety Committee.
- Assist our team with travel and accommodations bookings as needed