Motion Designer’s Mission:
At Jam3, we believe our client’s business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. As our new Motion Designer, you will create engaging motion design on a daily basis and pushing your creativity and software skills to higher levels, exploiting new technology, and actively communicating on all phases of a project to maintain a quality finished product.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You are responsible for directing and adding compelling motion and animation into our award-winning interactive projects in addition to creating animatics, motion guides, and case studies for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Viacom, Fox, Disney). We look forward to meeting with you to discuss this amazing career opportunity.
The Real Opportunity!
- As our motion design expert, you’ll work on and provide feedback on all productions that have an animation feature.
- You’ll work closely with our pitch teams to create compelling decks with engaging animations that will wow prospective clients.
- Create and conceptualize videos for the web, leading storyboard, design, production, and editing cycles.
- Create motion elements from a Designer’s initial design layout and sit with Developers to tweak animation with code
- Take our work to the next level by adding motion graphic treatments and raise the bar on quality production value and efficiency
- Communicate concepts to Creative Directors and Designers via links, moodboards, sketches and motion tests before commencing on design. Will be asked to defend decisions and articulate design choices
- Provide adhoc support for website front-end build production as needed (slicing, layout, etc).
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.