Junior QA Tester’s Mission:
At Jam3, we believe our client’s business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. As our new Junior QA Tester, you will be part of our growing QA department, working closely with our QA Manager to execute test cases.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You are the final gatekeeper between us and embarrassment, or worse, financial loss for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Viacom, Fox, Disney). We look forward to meeting with you to discuss this amazing career opportunity.
The Real Opportunity!
- You will play a key role on our productions, participating in key milestone meetings from project kickoff to launch
- You are responsible for making sure our productions are bug-free and pixel-perfect every single time.
- You’ll be executing test plans created by the QA manager and meticulously hunting down bugs within our projects
- Once you do find those bugs, you’re responsible for logging and tasking them in JIRA, Jam3’s project management tool
- You will be expected to proactively create solutions, research potential issues and fixes for reported bugs and work directly with developers to resolve all tickets on our productions
- Reporting critical issues and escalating larger ones to your QA Manager is key. You’ll work together to resolve them
- You’ll play a role in continually improving our QA process. Explore new tools and techniques in the process of testing to ensure that we remain on the cutting edge of all available tools and processes
- Proficiency in english both written and spoken is necessary for this role
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.