Creative Developer’s Mission:
At Jam3, we believe our client’s business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting the basic functional needs, great design creates memorable, business-impacting value for our customers. Some people see pixels on a screen and some people understand what’s virtually around the corner. As our new Creative Developer, when you look at a 3D scene on a screen you can imagine what it looks like.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You are responsible for working between the developers and creatives to help execute an idea that is innovative or different and also helping creatives adjust their vision with the technologies we’re working with or techniques familiar to us for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, Viacom, Fox, Disney). We look forward to meeting with you to discuss this amazing career opportunity.
The Real Opportunity!
- Create specific materials and effects for that content using GLSL and Shaders
- Manipulate 3D vectors or matrix math to produce certain effects, procedural content, or interactions (i.e. rate casting)
- Optimize real time renderings for web and mobile
- Create or re-create assets for projects in Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator or 3D modelling software
- Writing scripts in creative applications such as Photoshop, After Effects, or 3D modelling software to optimize our pipeline and improve the process when working on projects with creatives
- Lead teamsWhen working on a project where you’re the only WebGL developer, leadership skills will be needed to help guide the team in the right direction
- Interpreting the creative desire, taking a creative ask and interpreting it in a way that is functional but also meets that creative requirement
- Being able to communicate creative ideas in concrete terms
Jam3 welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.