Art Director’s Mission
At Jam3, we believe our client’s business problems are solved by design. Beyond meeting functional needs, great design creates memorable value for our customers. As our new Art Director, you will be joining the inaugural team that started up our L.A. office as we expand globally.
You’ll be part of an international team, comprised of some of the most talented makers, producers, and creative minds in the industry. You are responsible for managing your creative timelines and deliveries and leading brilliant executions for our clients worldwide (including but not limited to Facebook, Google, Spotify, Ford, Coke, MTV, Fox, Disney, Lionsgate and various ad agencies).
The Real Opportunity!
- As a member of the global Jam3 team, you will be an integral addition to our growing and focused L.A. team comprised of an, Executive Creative Director, Executive Producer and Writer.
- At Jam3, pitching is at the core of what we do. As an Art Director, you and a Writer will be tasked with generating innovative ideas creating sensational decks and pitching them to new clients.
- Your efforts will directly contribute to the success of Jam3 in L.A., each pitch we win will contribute to team growth and industry recognition.
- Use your love and knowledge of digital to turn client briefs into effective conceptual ideas that strategically push the boundaries of technology.
- Exhibit the ability to communicate your ideas to clients, showcasing your work in a way that is approachable to those new to digital.
- When we are awarded a project, you’ll have the opportunity to guide it through production as the Lead Creative. At Jam3, this means weighing in on creative decisions alongside your Producer and Lead Developer.
- Put your mark on award winning, globally visible digital productions
- Being a small but growing office, we’ll need you to be a self-starter who excels at time management. You’ll be working with a hands-off manager who won’t be monitoring your every move.